Everyone has their own set of attributes; good at some things, less so at others. But much of our potential lies dormant unless we consciously work at developing it. Perhaps you have no serious mental health issues like depression or anxiety but are maybe dissatisfied with your life and believe you could do better and be and have more.
If this sounds like you talking to a trained professional could help you understand some of these issues, allowing you to choose to change and be more.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a form of development in which a someone supports somebody else in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing a combination of guidance, strategy and accountability so that the person being coached can achieve more than they would or could on their own.
When working as a coach I focus on pragmatic, goal focused sessions aimed at working out what you want to achieve then going backwards, breaking the goal into attainable and measurable mini-milestones. Should you find as we progress that you hit a wall or obstacle, we try to work out what this is, what is causing it and how we can either remove or work around it. This ultimately leads to a collaboratively created strategy between us which will allow you to go further and faster toward your goals than you could before.
What can coaching help with?
This can help you to
· Work out exactly what you want
· Access your personal strengths and resources then work out how to use them to achieve your goals.
· Explore and define all of the obstacles, internal and external, that can get in the way of achieving these goals.
· Develop pragmatic, goal focused strategies to attain your goals by using your strengths and addressing your obstacles.
· Identify further learning opportunities or ways to gain the knowledge or resources you will need to attain your goals.
· Measure your progress toward each goal and adjust your strategies as needed.
And ultimately reach your goal
If you get ‘off track’ you can be sure I will hold you accountable for what you have said you want and what you have committed to do in order to make it real. This might be an opportunity to increase your efforts, or to re-evaluate, making sure you are working smart and not just hard.
I have many years coaching experience working with men and women in person in countries on three continents and by skype in many more.
If you would like to know more about how pragmatic life coaching from a qualified professional could help you please contact me and ask any questions you may have by email on the contact me page of the website.
Alternatively you can book a free and no commitment session by clicking book now .